Torrid Marine Water Heaters are known for being the most durable, longest lasting on the market. With quick and efficient recovery, whether under way or at the dock, hot water is available. Since 1979, Torrid Marine has been manufacturing “Yacht Quality” water heaters.
- The IX high efficiency heat exchanger is built into the inner tank and allows the water to be heated by the coolant from the engine, hydronic heating system or generator.
- Glass lined inner tank is much like a “thermos” container, which reduces exposure of the hot water to other metals.
- Foam insulated for excellent R-value and efficiency.
- Incoloy sheathed stainless steel elements that eliminate dry fire and protect against chlorinated water from shore side sources.
- Magnesium anodes to prevent galvanic corrosion inside the tank.
- Adjustable thermostats.
- Temperature and pressure relief valves, pressure relief at 100 psi and temperature relief at 210 F(98.9 C) – USCG approved.
- Each marine water heater goes through an extensive quality control and pressure check before shipping.
- 304 Stainless Steel outer jacket.
- Available in 120V 1500W, 120V 2000W, 240V 1500W, 240V 2000W or 240V 3000W.
- UL Listed parts.
- Ignition protected.
- 5-year warranty.
- Replacement parts available.